Check out this article about Bunny and our dog study by Business Insider:
- Bunny, a dog who can communicate using sound-making buttons, has over 5.7 million followers on TikTok.
- Her owner, Alexis Devine, frequently posts videos showing her dog ‘talking’ to her.
- Scientists at the University of California, San Diego, are observing Bunny to see whether pets can express themselves in language-like ways.
- In addition to Bunny, 1300 other dogs are being examined as part of the TheyCanTalk study.
- So far, the project’s lead scientist has described some of their discoveries as “exciting” and as having exceeded his expectations.